HARDWARE
I will also be trying to acquire the HEAD BUST for time management.
I will be using a shallow depth of field for shooting on close ups but also distance shots so i will be using a mixture between the CANON XF100's or the CANON 5D's once lenses arrive. I've worked with CANON's in great detail and i feel using my knowledge of camera techniques and familiarity of the cameras i could execute some really amazing shots. NOT ONLY in the green screen room but filming locations.
SOFTWARE
With software i will use Final Cut Pro to capture the footage and crop down to which of the footage i will use.
I will then use After Effects to add any extra things to the shots weather it be Keying out the green screen... adding objects to the building shots using Matte Painting and Motion Tracking (in Boujou).
I will also (learn and use) Autodesk Maya or 3DS MAX with help from ADAM SHEPHERD to add burnt out realistic models of cars and demolished signs.
I would like to get my hands on a plugin called Twixtor its a plugin that would help with slowing shots down but correctly frame blending as its an Intelligent frame blending node based plugin. that can take 25,29,30,35,50, frame per second footage to anything as low as 10,000 frames per seconds. Would help so much with doing focus shots on the zombies.
I will then put all my shots back into Final Cut Pro line everything up how i want it to look.
I will then use a mixture of Soundtrack Pro, Garage Band and Logic Pro to create or enhance a new/pre existing emotion building SLOW sample of music to fit the timescale of my piece of work.
FINALLY once i've given it that goose bump approval i will then colour correct everything using Adobe Colour as its something I've used and understand to a degree of using confidently.
Hey Presto i hopefully will land myself a 1st.
No comments:
Post a Comment